Contest Terms & Conditions
1. Agreement: These rules govern the xlWin $1000 or other promotion (Contest). No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest.
The act of entering the Contest constitutes acceptance of the Contest rules and the decisions of the Contest judges,
which decisions shall be final and binding upon all entrants.
2. Promoter: The Contest sponsor and promoter is xlWin (Promoter).
3. Eligibility: This Contest is open to all residents of countries where the Promoter operates a competition website
who are 18 years or older, except for employees, their immediate families and anyone living with any employee
of the Promoter or its or their corporate affiliates, advertising or promotional agencies.
Entrants must enter the Contest on or before the December 31st, 2023 to be eligible. Only online entries will be accepted.
4. Contest: To enter the Contest, access the Contest webpage, read these Contest rules, and follow the instructions
to enter during the Contest period. A valid email address will be required.
This is a game of skill in which chance plays no part in determining the winner.
After registration on the Contest webpage participants will either (i) be asked a motivating question on the actual contest site,
or (ii) in the absence of this they need to send their answer, in 25 words or less, to the question what is the best freebie you could imagine? to [email protected]
The Contest begins on January 1st 2023 at 12:01 a.m. and ends on December 31st, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. (the Contest Period).
A jury will decide on the best answer based on the entries wit, originality and creativity within two weeks after the Contest Period.
The winner will be contacted by email. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within this time period or fails to respond to any attempted contact,
such potential winner will be disqualified, his/her entry will be declared null and void and the Promoter reserves the right,
in its sole and absolute discretion, to select another eligible entry, in which event these provisions shall apply to such
other eligible entry.
5. Prizes: As featured on the promotion website the Contest is either a Single-Prize contest where one winner receives the one prize as featured
or a Multi-Prize Contest where up to 50 winners will each receive a prize as featured according to sections 5.a) or 5.b).
a) Single-Prize Contest: One (1) winner will receive the promotional Contest prize as featured on the Contest website not exceeding
the value of $5000 or $1000 in cash for a resident of Canada.
b) Multi-Prize Contest: A number of winners as featured on the contest website up to fifty (50) winners will receive the
promotional Contest prize. Each prize is as featured on the Contest website not exceeding the value of $100 each or $20 in cash
for a resident of Canada with a total prize pool not exciding $5000.
The winner will receive their prize by mail, PayPal or bank wire. The winner is responsible
for any tax or duties in relation to the prize unless the law specifies this to be the Promoter's responsibility.
6. Banning: The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, prohibit any person from entering the Contest whom it believes to
be abusing the rules. Such abuse includes entering false information and entering more than once with different information.
7. Other: The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest or the Contest rules at any time without notice.